We carefully select our wedding venues
to make most of your Italian wedding dream
- #A007An enchanting estate composed by a beautiful ancient villa and its hamlet. Dating from 1100 and elegantly restored. The resort enjoys of a panoramic outdoor pool equipped with a fountain and a marvellous garden.
- #A003A rout full of cypresses will bring your towards to this historical residence surrounded by a secular park. If you love the lux of boutique hotels, and you are aiming at celebrating in a fairy-tale venue this is your Villa.
- #A009This enchanted villa built in XVIII with private chapel, hidden in a lavish estate stills conserve frescoed walls and characteristic elements of neoclassic architecture in Italy. The romantic park of the villa conserves ruins and rests of a fountain and he terrace offers 360 degrees view over Umbrian valley.
- #A006The elegance that characterizes the location is the perfect setting for any special event in the name of good taste and style. The splendid architecture and the natural stage of the surrounding hills will be the backdrop to your most beautiful moments, giving a special touch of poetry and harmony.
- #A005It is the perfect place for those looking for Italian “dolce far niente”. Get lost in the green nature, have an aperitivo “al fresco” or enjoy of a dinner in between the vineyards in a pure Italian style way.
- #A002If you are looking for an intimate wedding in Tuscany this is your villa. It was built on the 1800 becoming a natural resort full of lavish green, olive grove, vineyards and palms.
- #A008Originally Italian hamlets had several houses owner by close family members, winding footpaths with a courtyard in the heart of the buildings, beautiful and panoramic garden areas and often a small chapel. Located in Tuscania with marvelous landscapes, teh borgo maintains the original architecture and materials of the time.
- #A013This farmhouse is located in one of the most known areas of Umbria wine production. The restructure buildings still have athentic antique furniture that will make you feel as if time had never changed.
- #A001This ancient Village is situatred in the unpolluted Tuscan countryside. The borgo stills conserves the streets, the main Villa and a forest where to celebrate your ceremony and reception.