5 STEPS TO MAKE FOR PERFECT WEDDINGS
If you’ve just said “Yes” to the marriage proposal, my congratulations!
Now you can start organizing your perfect Italian style wedding…expecially in the most amzing place in Italy: Umbria!
You may be scared of all the commitments that organizing a wedding entails, but with the right guide everything will be easier!
I am here to help you and make sure that you will have a calm and perfect organization. It usually takes about a year to successfully organize a wedding, let’s see together the right timing!
12 MONTHS BEFORE THE MARRIAGE
• Choose the wedding date and check if the Ubrian location you have chosen is available. In advance, let the people you want to invite to know if they are free for your date
• Confirm the place you have chosen for the celebration of the wedding, Church or City Hall or location (In Umbria you’ll have a wide choise to pick out!)
• Choose the photographer and beauty staff for the wedding; confirm them. These are two of the most important suppliers for the wedding, and the best suppliers usually get booked up fast
• Draw up a guest list: the number will be important to choose the right location
10-8 MONTHS BEFORE
• Keep in contact with the musicians
• Order the clothes for the ceremony and remember to choose them suitable for the location (the Italian style is unique for beauty and elegance)
• Plan your honeymoon and make sure you have all the right documents (I’ll help you with the Italian burocracy)
• Choose the bridesmaids who will support you in this adventure
• Keep in touch with the Priest or the officiant
7-6 MONTHS BEFORE
• Choose and buy wedding rings
• Organize your invitations (send invitations with RSVP to know who will attend, so as not to have surprises with suppliers)
• Choose the wedding cake (Italian patisserie is the goddest in the world!)
• Choose the catering provider and the florist
• Organize your sweet table
• Try on the dress
• Choose accessories for your look
3-2 MONTHS BEFORE
• Confirm guests if they will come
• Choose the favors
• Fix the hairdresser and make-up stylist
• If there will be children present, organize entertainment (all the Umbrian locations have a place for amusing the children)
• Choose the lingerie and jewelry to wear on the morning of your wedding day
1-2 MONTHS BEFORE
• Make the final fitting of the dress
• Check that everything is okay with the marriage leave documents
• Contact suppliers for the latest details
• Complete the payment to suppliers, so you will have no more worries!
• Collect your suit and at this point … a good sleep and go! Ready for your fairytale day!
Your Wedding Planner here in Italy will be always close to you, she will help you finding the right Umbrian location, book it together with the right suppliers for your perfect wedding!